We offer workshops on creating an omnichannel content strategy. These are hands-on, instructor-led workshop which identify the key considerations of omnichannel content strategy, its growing importance for businesses; and demonstrates how to create a successful content strategy framework to support various channels.
- Understand omnichannel and key considerations for its success.
- Learn how to create a content strategy framework for omnichannel that does not boil the ocean, but manages its complexity in iterative roll-outs and cycles. (Participants will build a roadmap in an instructor-led exercise.)
- Gain an understanding of the operational and organizational models required to support and sustain omnichannel
- Survey the role of customer journeys and how to build an omnichannel, end-to-end customer journey. (Participants will build an omnichannel customer journey in a break-out exercise)
- Understand the different types of analytics and metrics necessary to support an omnichannel framework and drive a performance-driven, customer-centric model
Here are some examples of materials from past workshops. These are a bit older, but gives you a sense of what we cover.
Presentation: Fundamentals of Omnichannel Content Strategy (As given at the McGill University, 5/1/2015.)
- Workshop Materials (Updated 4/25/2015 for the McGill workshop.)
- Roadmap Grid (Updated 4/19/2015)
- Customer Journey Grid (Updated 4/19/2015)